Love champagne? We have just the giveaway for you, as we have a magnum 1.5l bottle of Lanson Rose label champagne up for grabs.
What is it, I hear you ask? Lanson describe it as: One of the first rosé champagnes created, our Rose Label is made with Bouzy Rouge, a still red wine produced from Pinot Noir grapes. Soft pink in colour, together with fresh, succulent summer berry flavours, this is delicious as an aperitif. Or try it with fresh red berry desserts – gorgeous!
The House of Champagne Lanson
For more than 250 years, the House of Lanson and its expert winemakers have been crafting fine champagne using the traditional method. Family run since 1760 and one of the oldest existing champagne houses, Lanson has carefully perfected its art, resulting in an impressive and diverse range of quality champagnes.
Passed down from generation to generation our long-standing traditions, including aging for at least 3 years, ensures every bottle is aged gracefully and shows the unique Lanson style. All this waiting certainly pays off as every bottle is crisp, fresh and zesty, with exceptional fruit purity and a perfect start to any occasion. For further information and to register for Lanson’s newsletter and to receive a free copy of the Champagne Lanson Little Black Book of Champagne, simply visit: www.lansonchampagne.com
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
This competition is subject to the following terms:
1. Competition ends on the 28th July, 2015. All entries after this date are void.
2. Pride Life reserves the right to share your data with its carefully selected partner(s).
3. Employees or any family members, suppliers or friends of Pride Life Magazine or its subsidiaries or affiliates are not permitted to enter.
4. Winners be selected by a panel and their decisions are final, if you are not contactable your voucher will be given to another winner.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted, multiple entries will disqualify you for entry.