On Saturday, Pride Life will be at London Pride in Trafalgar Square with our very own stand.
We will be giving away all sorts of freebies in goodie bags, including t-shirts, wristbands and more! However, we are also going to be holding a raffle so you can win a £100 bottle of Lanson Magnum rose champagne.
If you’re joining us at London Pride, all you have to do is come to our stall and ask us how to enter. If you won’t be attending, don’t worry, you can still net yourself some very fancy champagne.
Another thing we’ll be doing, is collecting money for the charity OneOrlando, which is dedicated to the victims of the Pulse shooting. Come and see us at the stall to donate, or you can donate via their website.
All you have to do to win the bottle of Lanson champagne, is tell us below if you think London Pride should have metal detectors and bag searches like San Francisco Pride. That’s it! We will be announcing the winners next week, but entries will close on Monday, 27th June at 5pm.
Should London Pride have security measures like metal detectors and bag searches?
[contact-form-7 id=”8899″ title=”Pride London”]
Terms and conditions apply.
1. Competition ends on the 27th June 2016. All entries after this date are void.
2. Pride Life reserves the right to share your data with its carefully selected partner(s).
3. Employees or any family members, suppliers or friends of Pride Life Magazine or its subsidiaries or affiliates are not permitted to enter.
4. Winners be selected by a panel and their decisions are final, if you are not contactable your voucher will be given to another winner.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted, multiple entries will disqualify you for entry.